Best Treadmill Reviews 2018 - Reviews, Pros, and Cons
- 1 Best Treadmill Reviews 2018 - Reviews, Pros, and Cons
- 2 Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill Review
- 3 Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review
- 4 NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill Review
- 5 NordicTrack C990 Treadmill Review
- 6 Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill Review
- 7 Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Review
- 8 Final Verdict
But, with all the technology available that is meant to make our life easier nobody, realizes that their health is getting compromised because of this very technology. Technologies like elevators, lifts, cars, etc. were made to make human life easy.
But, at the same time, these technologies leave men crippled. It is because of these technologies that people hardly get to practice any physical activity in their daily lives.
The only way one can stay fit is either by going to the gym or by doing regular exercises. But you see the problem with this is that not everyone has the time to do so and hence, their fitness is being compromised.
It is true that technology has made a man unfit but what if, technology is the only thing that could reverse this process? Sounds pretty interesting, isn’t?
Well, This is where the need for treadmill comes into the picture, with the help of which you can turn your home into an active gym. You see having a this exercise device at home can be beneficial in a number of ways. It will not only keep you fit but, also you don’t have to move out of your house, and thus, it saves your time. There are also Commercial Treadmills available in the market. You can also check them out.
Here, is the list of the best treadmill that We have compiled for you that are available in the market, just in case you feel the need to buy one in order to boost up your fitness.
Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill Review
Sole Fitness F80 is the true definition of quality and durability, and thus, it has every reason to steal the first spot on our list. This Fitness F80 is a foldable treadmill that comes with high-quality components that can only be matched by a few of its competitors.
Sole F80 as a Treadmill (Jogging Machine) has everything that a great treadmill should have in it. Also Be sure to check the F80's manual to read the instructions. Starting from latest workout technology to a large running surface, it will provide you with everything that you are looking for on a treadmill and its best for running. Read Full Review here
So, Here We have provided Sole Fitness F80 review with its features, pros, and cons
- Fitness F80 comes with a Safety Lock Design that ensures that the deck is in place while the treadmill is kept in the upright position.
- The deck of the treadmill is made comfortable for a workout with the help of the Cushion Flex Whisper support which is also designed to reduce the impact up to 40 percent.
- The precised welded frame of the treadmill ensures it’s strength and durability so, that it can handle users of various heights and weights.
- For a vibration-free running and walking surface, the treadmill has a high-quality torque motor with large diameter along with all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheel.
- It also has a 2-ply rubber belt along with a heart rate monitoring system and chest straps.
- Also, This Exercise Machine is made MP3 compatible and not to forget; it also comes with a cooling fan.
Pros and Cons
Overall, we can say that based on Sole F80 price and durability, it is a great buy. Also, We can say that Sole F80 is best treadmill for running. Having such a machine at your home will motivate you to train hard and keep yourself fit.
Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review
The Company Reebok is known to produce high-quality fitness related stuff. One such fine example is the Reebok Jet 100 treadmill itself. It is loaded with such features that will help you increase your endurance and get the most out of your workout sessions. Go through the features listed below and judge it for yourself. Reebok Jet 100 is Reviewed here with features, pros, and cons. Jet 100 is also best product for the money.
- The treadmill comes with an amazing package of 24 pre-set programs with various challenges and different levels of difficulty that will help you to achieve your goal quickly.
- With the hydraulic soft-drop mechanism, you can easily fold the machine and store it wherever you want without any problem.
- It also has a 2.0 motor that can speed up to 10mph and still run smoothly.
- To provide maximum comfort to your feet, knees, ankle, back, and hip, the treadmill has a suspension cushioning surface.
- The handlebars of the treadmill come with a heart rate sensor which will allow you to keep track of your heart rate while training.
- For easy movement, the treadmill has transport wheels.
- The Reebok Jet 100 treadmill is also loaded with a lot of other cool features such a USB port, mp3 connectivity, cooling fan, device holder and much more.
Pros and Cons
Looking at it’s list of pros and cons, it can be easily understood that Reebok Jet 100 is a great treadmill to invest your money in. And in comparison to its price, it comes with great features.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill Review
If you are looking for a convenient treadmill to use it at your home then, NordicTrack T 6.5 S treadmill is your call. It is an entry-level treadmill with some really cool features that are sure to get your attention. Considering, it’s price it can be said that this is one of the best and affordable machines available under 600 dollars in the market with product review given below including pros, and cons.
- The treadmill is made iFit compatible so that you can connect it to an iFit monitor and get new workout routines at any time you want. This feature obviously increases your scope of the workout.
- For your convenience, the treadmill already comes with 20 preloaded workout routines which are designed by certified professional trainers.
- The treadmill is also equipped with on/off Runner’s Flex cushion system. It absorbs the impact when the cushioning is on.
- The treadmill comes with an Easy Lift hydraulics which makes it easier for you to fold and store the treadmill.
- It also has a 2.6 HP motor that can speed up to 10 Mph.
- The treadmill is designed to handle about 300 pounds of user weight.
Pros and Cons
For an entry-level treadmill, NordicTrack T 6.5 treadmill is a great machine to possess and best for home use. And considering its price, the treadmill provides more than what it competitors provide so; you can say that it’s a good bargain for the price.
NordicTrack C990 Treadmill Review
This particular treadmill has been designed for jogging, support walking and light running. Therefore, the treadmill is best suited for users weighing up to 200 to 250 pounds.
But you should not go by its low capacity because the treadmill is loaded with features that will suffice it for you anyway and best suited for home use. Lets’ check out its features below before you start judging it.
Here, Provided the NordicTrack C990 Treadmill Review with features, with good and bad things about treadmill.
- The treadmill comes with a powerful motor of 3.0 HP that can speed up to 12 Mph which is more than what its competitors provide.
- The machine also has 32 pre-installed workout apps which are again more than what its competitors or any other brand of treadmills provide.
- The treadmill is iFit enabled which means you can get various workout routines delivered to you at any time you want.
- The treadmill also comes with a 7-inch full-color touchscreen with an Android browser.
- The customisable Flex Cushioning system assures that you can train with comfort on the track.
- The treadmill also has OneTouch control which can help you change the speed and make it convenient for you.
Pros and Cons
For people who are on a tight budget and yet looking for a treadmill with great features should totally go for NordicTrack c990 treadmill. After all, it has everything that an expensive treadmill has. In fact, the truth is told, it offers more than what other treadmills offer you. So, for a budget-friendly treadmill, this treadmill is just perfect.
Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill Review
The next on the list we, have Horizon Fitness T101-04 treadmill which is a budget-friendly treadmill. In fact, the Horizon T101 treadmill has been rated as the ‘best buy’ by the Treadmill Doctor and ‘value buys’ by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
Irrespective of its price the treadmill has a number of great features that is enough to give competition to the other best treadmills.
No wonder, we have it on our list! However, this commercial treadmill is best suited for light-weighted runners than heavy ones. In order to know more about the treadmill review, go through the details listed below.
- With its FeatherLight Hydraulic system folding system, you can easily fold and store it away between your training.
- It comes with a variable response cushion system that offers you with maximum support and flex in all phases of your stride. It has a 2.25 HP continuous horsepower motor that can speed up to 0.5-10 mph.
- This Exercise Device also comes with a power-assisted automatic incline. This machine can handle up to 300 pounds of user weight.
- It is designed with quick start ability. It comes with 30 pre-installed programs in order to help you get the most out of your workout sessions.
Pros and Cons
The Horizon Fitness T101 is one of the most basic treadmills which are available at a budget-friendly price and best for treadmill for at home use. But because of its great features, it is worthy enough to compete with the other best treadmills. If you are looking for a treadmill loaded with features within an ideal budget the, Horizon Fitness T101 is your call.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Review
And on the sixth spot of our list we, have the Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Folding. If you are already judging it by its spot on our list then, it’s better that you don’t. Cadence G 5.9i is newer model of Weslo Cadence G 5.9 which was also a best among this exercise machines.
Because once you reveal about its performance and features, you will be shocked, after treadmills from the house of Weslo are designed with perfection. And G 5.9i is the very example of it. Weslo provides manual assembly instructions to assemble the whole thing by yourself. It is the best treadmill for home under 500 Dollars as per the experts say.
It is not only loaded with great features but, the machine itself has a very stylish look which is sure to grab your attention. The G 5.9i treadmill from Weslo has everything in it that you could have wanted on a treadmill. We have reviewed Weslo Cadence G 5.9i review and also listed its features, pros, and cons. Go through its features given below and know it for yourself.
- The G 5.9i is designed with a powerful 2.25 HP impulse motor which allows you to exercise at any desired speed and interval that you want and thus, making it an efficient workout machine.
- The speed range offered by the machine is from 0 to 10 mph.
- The treadmill comes with a deck which is created keeping in mind the comfort of your legs, knee, and joints and thus has a comfortable cushioning for support. The presence of the cushioning support makes each of your strides gets absorbed more efficiently.
- The treadmill is also enabled with iFit Bluetooth system which allows you to access Google maps while exercising on the treadmill. With the help of the iFit Bluetooth system, you can pair the machine with your smartphone or tablet anytime and take a run to any part of the world. In other words, it is your virtual training assistant who will guide you through your workout sessions.
- The treadmill also comes with a heart rate sensor for you to keep track of your heart rate while you train on the treadmill.
- The treadmill can handle up to 275lbs of user weight making it a great machine for intense workout sessions.
- The treadmill also comes with 6 pre-installed programs for your convenience.
Pros and Cons
For budget-oriented people, this is the best treadmill that they can ever have. So if, you want to boost up your fitness level then, Weslo Cadence G 5.9i is the best option for you.
Overall, it can be concluded that all the best treadmills reviews mentioned in this list of best treadmills come with great features at a more or less budget-friendly price. So if you are looking for best treadmills with great features then, you already know the options you should go for.